Orcs vs Druids

Go down

Orcs vs Druids

Post  Manathon on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 am

(First of all, I know this section of your forums is listed under the 'guild only' part, but I really couldn't find a better place to put this. If it's supposed to be somewhere else, could some moderator please move it? If you want, I can also repost it in another section)

Hello, orcs. As you can see, I am Manathon, and I am an officer of the <Winterblades>. Yesterday (or 'a short time ago', depending on when you read this) our two guilds had some RPPvP, leading to you Blackbloods fleeing/retreating/tactically advancing to Stonetalon. It just so happens that we enjoyed this event (and I've been told you did as well), -and- some of our Winterblades (most notably druids) are stationed in this same Stonetalon. I, along with my druids, have already been tasked to track you down - and it would be nice if we would actually find you, which would lead to another confrontation.

We'd likely bring our druids (who aren't really much of a challenge: our 85s either suck at PvP or are occupied elsewhere ICly, and the rest are level 80 or below). We might also bring some others, though this would all depend on your numbers at the time.

I'd love to see if you are, as I hope, interested in this continued war.

-Manathon Oakshadow

Manathon

Back to top Go down

Re: Orcs vs Druids

Post  Zazaji on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Hello!

Well, while I wasn't at the event myself (due to another meeting with the Second Gurubashi Empire) I heard it was quite successful. We would love to do something like it again, since co-operating (in loss of better words) with other faction guilds usually ends in loads of fun. It would be great to set up a date/time for another confrontation, and perhaps some IC scouting, and arrange another battle. Just let us know what you have in mind Smile

- Zazaji
Zazaji
Admin

View user profile http://cosplayblog.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkan on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 am

What date do you have in mind and can you provide us with more specifics?

Volkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Manathon on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 am

As for a date, I'd suggest something like.. thursday? Though any date in the last half of next week would be good.

As for what exactly I had in mind. Seeing I will have my druids searching for you, they might find out what you are doing in Stonetalon (I have no idea what this is so far, mind you). Instead of encounters where we see each other coming from miles away, like the last ones we had, we could lay in one or several (if the first one fails) ambushes. We've tried this way of PvP with the Red Blade orcs before, and they enjoyed it. And so did we, even if they kicked our behinds.
If you are staying at a settlement, however, we could simply attack it, and, seeing we sadly can't wipe in-game settlements off the map, lose.

Manathon

Back to top Go down

Post  Manathon on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Come to think of it, thursday actually isn't that great. How about.. saturday?

Manathon

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkan on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Saturday sounds great, can you specify what time exactly so I can put it on the calender?

Volkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Manathon on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Great! 20:00 for the fighting would be good, I guess.
Also, which scenario would you prefer? The ambush one, or the base-assault thing?

Manathon

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkan on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 am

Well druids sorta scream ambush, considering they're all sneaky like.

Volkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Manathon on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:06 am

So the stuff is tonight. Whereabouts do we 'meet'? Where are you based at the moment, for example?

Manathon

Back to top Go down

Post  Manathon on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:45 pm

To recap for all those who weren't there and do tend to check these forums:

It was fun.

Manathon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:06 am

Ah crap, why did I miss this one, god why do I always miss good events... Oh yes, because of my dumb alcoholic friends who just had to push that beer in front of me... bastards

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum