Truthteller's Dating Service

Go down

Truthteller's Dating Service

Post  Grihva on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 am

LOOKING FOR LOVE?

Tired of being lonely? Are you looking for that special someone to share dinner, a bone, a night or perhaps a life with?

Then wait no longer. Let Truthteller's dating agency Shackles of Love find you a perfect match!

By simply leaving some basic information to us, we will through certified goblin technology calucate percentages such as: matching your levels of attractiveness, willingness for bloodshed, and your cannibalistic tendencies. Finally, based on a likelyhood of fornication diagram, we will make sure to set you up with the person that will bring you the most happiness!

Are you ready to rid yourself of the shackles of loneliness and instead cuff yourself with the brilliant jewels of LOVE? Submit your application today, as according to this summary below:

1. Name:

2. Race:

3. Gender:

4. Age:

5. Likes:

6. Dislikes:

7. What do you prefer in your partner in terms of looks?

8. What do you prefer in your partner in terms of behaviour?

9. How likely are you to eat your partner during mating (scale 1-10, where 1 is "not at all - honest!"):

10. What is your image of a perfect date?:

11. Whips, chocolate or flowers?:

The results of the match making process will be revealed on the week's upcoming Ratchet Market, also known as the Market of LOVE! Be there, at the first of the next month, for your chance at true love! The couples matched up together will recieve different dating experiences according to your matching values!

Captain Chuckles Approved!
"If it wasn't for Truthteller's Love Shackles I never would have found Candii.
Being a rotting piece of hunky manflesh, I wanted an easy goin' gal', who
wasn't afraid of playing a bit of Sylvanas dress up! Now I am the happiest
corpse on Azeroth! Thank you, Truthteller. You saved my boner!"

OOC

When? You can send in your application anytime. The first official announcement of the couples will take place during the Ratchet Market, which will take place at the 1st of May.

Where? Ratchet! After that: Cloud nine.

For who? Everyone of the Horde faction. I'd include Alliance too, but that might get messy!

How? Just respond with your characters application in this thread, or send me a PM here on the forums, alternatively a (very) long mail to the character Truthteller. Participants wishing to stay anonymous until the date is revealed can be so.

Grihva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Truthteller's Dating Service

Post  Volkan on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am

Ah what the hell, what's the worst that can happen.

1. Volkan Warmonger (Volkán in game).
2. Orc
3. Male
4. 47
5. Female Orcs favourite, female Trolls, likes them a lot too and to some extent female Blood Elves.
Likes: Hmmm, eating, fighting, talking about the old days, long walks at the beach, camping outside, hunting, sparring.
6. Those that are too full of themselves like they got a pole up their arse. Those that think honour and glory is all that matters in life, when there is far more. Don't like goblins, undeads and taurens that much either.
7. As long as they're not ugly. Bald suits female orcs just fine, otherwise don't care about hair style. Facial wise, hmmm attractive, slightly evil and with sex appeal. No fatties.
8. Honest, fun loving, aggressive and not too whiny. Though shy and quiet works out fine too.
9. If you mean actual eating like eating food, then it's a clear 1.
10. Eating at a nice tavern and a nice walk in enemy territory for some extra fun, nothing is more romantic than seeing your partner covered in blood. If no enemies available, well a nice stroll outside in the wild is great too.
11. All of them.

Volkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Mon May 23, 2011 6:40 am

I don't want to sound mean but, a dating service for an Old Horde guild?
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkan on Mon May 23, 2011 10:11 am

Orcs don't pop out of stones you know.

Volkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Venelos wrote:I don't want to sound mean but, a dating service for an Old Horde guild?

Who said anything about BBC being the ones hosting it? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Grihva on Tue May 24, 2011 10:48 am

It's arranged by a goblin, in fact. I'm just throwing it in here in case someone's interested in it.

Grihva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Thu May 26, 2011 4:16 am

Still.....
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grihva on Thu May 26, 2011 4:18 am

If you want to discuss the details regarding it, and why I am trying to spread a Horde-wide event to the Blackbloods, then you can PM me, so that we don't clutter this threat up.

Grihva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down