Motark MoonWatch'er.

Race:

Tauren.

Work/Profession:

10 genation blacksmith.

Fighting style:

Tauren Sunwalker.

Looks:

Blue eyes, Long dark Hair with hair braces, Nosering, Big and strong building with small scars and wounds up the arms. Offen covered in black dust from working at the smith all day.

Birthplace:

Bloodhoof Village, Mulgore.

Background History:

Grown up in Bloodhoof, Motark is an normal type Tauren. As son of the legendary Blacksmith family the MoonWatch'er. He followed his forfathers footsteps and became a blacksmith. As young he started working at the local smithy and learned his familys sercets of the perfect swords and armor. His father got killed in the building of the Great Gate protecting Mulgore.. Now its Motark's fate to follow the Blacksmith family's code..

Back to top Go down

Re: Applicantion for Motark MoonWatch'er

Post  Zazaji on Tue May 03, 2011 8:14 am

Hello!

The application looks all fine to me, but I'll have to tell you that we're harder on tauren that wants to join, because lore-wise tauren don't really have a reason to join the Blackbloods, since we're not always doing htings the uh.. tauren way?

However, if you still think your character would fit in with us, we would be more than welcome to give you in IC interview! Just poke any of the officers (Me, Varekk or Volkán) in game and we'll arrange something Smile
Zazaji
Admin

View user profile http://cosplayblog.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkan on Tue May 03, 2011 10:31 am

Application Declined.

Volkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content