Application: Cale'anon

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application: Cale'anon

Post  CaleAnon on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am

Character full name: Cale'anon Felblade

Nicknames: Cale, Ug'rash, Short-ass, and other short jokes.

Description: Cale is a rather small Elf who wears a Strange ancient Illidari amulet around his neck. He is smaller than most elves and was raised in a Fel-Orc family, he learned the ways of hunting and taming at the age of eight, Has a long scar down his left arm and chest caused by a Demon Hunter's glaive. Although he is Small for an elf aswell as an Illidari, he saw many wars and killed many humans using only his hunting knife not to mention sometimes his eyes and veins glow with fel magic. (They glow like Illidan's when he is angry)

Personallity: Cale is kind to all who follow the Dark Horde and a fierce foe to fight in a war, although to allies and friends he can be rather kind, those who are on his bad side will notice before long, they're soon dead. He's rather skilled with a bow and dagger for his age of twenty.

Background: Cale's parents were both Illidari soldiers and both great warriors. When Cale became three his parents died defending an Illidari outpost which was where Cale lived. Just before one human warrior by the name of Tirias was about to stab Cale, a Fel-Orc named Og'rah beheaded the human saving Cale's life. The Orcish warrior raised Cale as his own son, naming him Ug'rash, it was five years after that day Cale became a warrior, on his eighth birthday he was taught to use a bow and dagger and he got a Wolf pup. When Cale became fifthteen he had an Audience with a Demon Hunter named Thelandras, but Cale thought Thelandras was weak so he challenged him. Cale and Thelandras's fight was much like Illidan's fight with Arthas.

Og'rah gave Cale his sword for the fight. Og'rah's sword was blessed with Fel magic and infused with a demon's soul, Cale charged at Thelandras with his head down and then took a swing at him, Thelandras quickly blocked the blow with his Glaives and then thrusted the glaives at Cale with one hitting him in the arm and the other being blocked. Cale quickly thrusted his sword as a counter-attack and it hit Thelandras in the leg injuring his speed, Both injured they charged at each-other but Thelandras's experience proved better as he struck Cale down with a glaive leaving a giant cut down his chest. Og'rah's eyes started glowing with Fel magic as he sent a bolt of magic at Cale healing him enough to end the fight, Cale now injured and on the brink of death threw his hunting knife at Thelandras but before Cale's knife could hit Thelandras a magical shield sent it flying into Cale's chest. Cale saw that the defender of the Night Elven hunter of Illidari was actually Og'rah's wife Gal'rah, a powerful orc warlock. As Cale collapsed to the ground he felt a rush of Fel Energy through him from Og'rah's spell infusing him with power making him swifter and stronger, but Cale knew he could not win in his injured state so he fell back to Og'rah's house.

Gal'rah and Og'rah returned to their house later on and started healing Cale, but as they healed his cuts his anger for Gal'rah and Thelandras had combined with Fel Energy so his veins started to glow with the Fel Energy, and just as he started to glow Gal'rah collapsed to the ground with Og'rah standing behind her "She's a Traitorous Bitch" he said before he told Cale they had to leave to find a tribe of the Dark Horde, but as they left the house Some of Thelandras's greatest warrior's had gathered outside to arrest them. Cale and Og'rah pulled out their weapons fighting off the warriors, but with their Fel Powers they easily slew them and ran heading for the nearby town of Shadowmoon village. By that time there was an elite group of Hippogryph rider's after them but with his accuracy Og'rah shot them down. "Ug'rash, your true name is Cale'anon Felblade, now run! Ask for a ride to Azeroth when you reach Lakash my brother he owns Wind Riders! I'll hold them all off!" Og'rah shouted to Cale as he struck another Night Elf down. Cale followed his commands and set off for Azeroth where he'd find new challenges.

OOC:Cale's past is shrouded in mysteries so IC he barely talks about his past and the sacrifice Og'rah made for him. He's not currently on the realm at the minute it may take a few weeks for him to join the realm.

Last edited by CaleAnon on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grenfar and Rudash were being gay)

CaleAnon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application: Cale'anon

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:48 am

Thanks for applying to the clan.

Right.. stop comparing yourself to Illidan. And why do pieces of your story say you fought Illidan?

I am confused.

Can you space out the giant wall of text into readable paragraphs.
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimdon on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 pm

I defiantly agree with Gordug on some point. A few changes and tweaks would do.

Also, if I am right; you shouldn't be the one to judge any longer Gordug, seeing you took your leave. Or are I'm wrong?

Grimdon
Admin

View user profile http://coreblog.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 pm

I'l judge where I deem necessary.
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Gordug wrote:I'l judge where I deem necessary.
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gordug's lurky-lurking

Post  Rudash on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Why are you still here, lurking, when you ditched us and left us alone? You aren't supposed to be on this forum if you're not part of the clan.
Rudash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CaleAnon on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Gordug wrote:
Gordug wrote:I'l judge where I deem necessary.
Gordug, you left WoW and the guild/clan, so you don't have any right to judge people

CaleAnon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 pm

I don't need to repeat myself.
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 pm

That is where, you are very wrong.
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gordug

Post  Rudash on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Gordug, you made a choice, you left us, you're acting like a bitch now, and I don't give a damn what you can do, you'll mark yourself as the idiot by doing it.

If you talk trash on this forum again you'l be banned for a week.
Rudash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WTF

Post  Grenfar on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Don't invite this guy, he look like he is from Moonguard US.

Grenfar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CaleAnon on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Grenfar wrote:Don't invite this guy, he look like he is from Moonguard US.
Says you who thinks a name is Aids=Offensive Reported

CaleAnon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CaleAnon on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Rudash wrote:Gordug, you made a choice, you left us, you're acting like a bitch now, and I don't give a damn what you can do, you'll mark yourself as the idiot by doing it.

If you talk trash on this forum again you'l be banned for a week.

Oh look, being a noob how surprizing!

CaleAnon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:00 pm

You know, that goes for you too. Just because I left the guild doesn't mean I'l watch it go to shit.

You should probably fix your application and cut out all the power-emoting and self comparisons to a demon lord, wouldn't go down well with a guild that has standards.
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CaleAnon on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Gordug wrote:You know, that goes for you too. Just because I left the guild doesn't mean I'l watch it go to shit.

You should probably fix your application and cut out all the power-emoting and self comparisons to a demon lord, wouldn't go down well with a guild that has standards.

It's got no self comparisons except for the glowwy thing that only happens when he's angry, and he's not a demon lord

CaleAnon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CaleAnon

Post  Rudash on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 pm

CaleAnon (Caljun) was rejected from the guild because of power-emoting, and he is not getting back in. If you want to help us out further, Gordug, then add me on Skype or something, so we can work out events and such.
Rudash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CaleAnon

Post  Rudash on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 pm

CaleAnon was rejected from the guild due to power-emoting and generally being a fool in /g.

If you want to help out the guild further, Gordug, I suggest you add me on Skype, so we can work out events and such.
Rudash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Judging from the application I am not too amazed.

No, I will assist you with whatever contacts I have and point you in the right direction where necessary.

If you however decide to down-talk me, I will treat it impersonally and keep the forum civil.

Whatever applications look interesting for me to judge, I can judge, that doesn't mean I pass or fail them.

And FYI, he's the other person who applied to who you actually accepted.

Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenfar on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Cale, we kicked you. Please stop using the memory on the forum.

We KICKED you.

And even if you did find a nice excuse for your sh*itty lore, we wouldn't take a racist like you.

I got the screenshot, and just talked to a gm. Smile

Grenfar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Send them on, a ban could be necessary if we have a racist amongst us.
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CaleAnon on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Rudash wrote:CaleAnon (Caljun) was rejected from the guild because of power-emoting, and he is not getting back in. If you want to help us out further, Gordug, then add me on Skype or something, so we can work out events and such.

1. No power emoting just a dead orc who was skilled with a bow 2. You do not have authority over those who join 3. You're a noob 4. You'll get banned soon and 5. You're a complete ass

CaleAnon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Well.. I don't even need verification to ban you, goodbye.
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caljun on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Grenfar wrote:Cale, we kicked you. Please stop using the memory on the forum.

We KICKED you.

And even if you did find a nice excuse for your sh*itty lore, we wouldn't take a racist like you.

I got the screenshot, and just talked to a gm. Smile

Well Grenfar, i don't give a shit the account isn't even mine, so screw you

Caljun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Jesus man, give up..
Gordug

View user profile

Back to top Go down