Application - Kinahmi

Go down

Application - Kinahmi

Post  Kinahmi on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Username:

Kinahmi/Thenkar

Character full name:

Kinahmi, he has yet to earn additional names.

Description of what they look like:

Kinahmi's a bald orc with broad shoulders. He does his best to look fierce, but something in his eyes betray a naivity and simplicity. When he wears armour, it looks scavenged as if he had only taken what he had and sticked them into position.

Personality:

Kinahmi's from a lineage of peons which shows in his demeanor. At times he can act quite simple: speak basic orcish and refer to himself in third person. For the same reason he's keen to follow orders and obey those who're charismatic/intimidating enough.
However, his lifelong dream is to become a warrior and that has developed a budding fiercer side to him. His loyal to the person he sees as his master, but if anyone else (even an overseer appointed by the master) defies his view of what's good for his employer/master he's prone to show some degree of defiance (what might vary from angry mutter to even disobeying and rebelling).
He trains a lot on his free time and for that has developed plenty of brute force. However he lacks skill, so his battlestyle is best explained as charging near the enemy and swinging his weapon(s) until either combadant falls over.

Brief Background:

Kinahmi grew up on an Interment Camp and escaped with the other orcs. He wasn't on the same ship as Thrall, but shared the ship with warriors that harboured older views. Namely ideals ripe in the Old Horde and the low opinion on peons. That's why he spent a lot of time on various frontiers building and constructing, before finally deciding to fulfill his dream.
His quest didn't get him far though, because lack of money forced him to become a bouncer in Guldujenu's Tavern. His inner warrior made way for the peon surfacing only at times, when Kinahmi got into arguments with the Tavern's co-manager Eszra. Nevertheless, he stayed in the bar until the owners fled Ratchet and abandoned the Tavern.
Since then Kinahmi has mostly wandered, training and looking for a new purpose.

Kinahmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Kinahmi

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Sure, i'm sure we'll let you in. Drop me a line In game for an invite and interview

Back to top Go down

Post  Grunnak/Varekk on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:05 pm

This will be new to me and very interesting to roleplay!
Grunnak/Varekk
Admin

View user profile http://blackbloods.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazaji on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 am

Thenkar? As in the Thenkar? The Shadow pope of the Cult of Shadow? That Thenkar?
Zazaji
Admin

View user profile http://cosplayblog.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:03 am

Zazaji wrote:Thenkar? As in the Thenkar? The Shadow pope of the Cult of Shadow? That Thenkar?

The one and only

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazaji on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 am

That's a whole bunch of awesomeness.
Zazaji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinahmi on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 am

Aye, now you can all see how horrible I really am at RP. Wink

Ah, but really: I've RPed little else than Forsaken, so forgive me if it takes some time to adjust to the orcy mentality. I'll try to be as active as I can here, when Cult does not come in the way. Very Happy

Looking forward to RP with all of ya!

Kinahmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazaji on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 am

Kinahmi wrote:Aye, now you can all see how horrible I really am at RP. Wink

Ah, but really: I've RPed little else than Forsaken, so forgive me if it takes some time to adjust to the orcy mentality. I'll try to be as active as I can here, when Cult does not come in the way. Very Happy

Looking forward to RP with all of ya!

Believe me, I've heard a lot about you! Rumors... *snickers* Apparently you're a very talented roleplayer.
Zazaji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down