Application: Yakazil of the Revantusks

Go down

Application: Yakazil of the Revantusks

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Username: Yakazil

Character full name: Yaka'Zil "Atal'ai" of the Revantusks ( 'Zil meaning Voodoo master and Atal'ai meaning Devoted One in Zandali, Troll language)

Description of what they look like: I am no artist but heres a drawing:

Yaka'Zil has green forest troll skin with a slight blue tinge, bright red hair in the form of a large mohawk, and two large tusks. His eyes are a slight red, he wears the face-paint of his father on his face and is around 7'2" in height. His head is narrow with a large nose.

Personality: Yaka'Zil is laid back in his approach to others and enjoys the company of others. Normally, he will keep his opinion to himself and will listen to others despite his strong beliefs. He is very opinionated and stubborn to due his firm beliefs in the Loa and Voodoo. Although keeping traditional beliefs, he is very interested in learning new things about the world around him, causing him to be obedient when listening to others (mainly Troll teachers). Yaka'Zil is loyal and accepting to the Horde, and will always be looking for opportunities to prove his worth. He is slightly wary of the Forsaken, as he questions their true loyalty to the Horde, while he also hates Blood Elves with a passion, and will either ignore them, or take a hostile stance when interacting with them. Yaka'Zil can be strange and mumble to himself, this is mainly when his thoughts are preoccupied with the Loa and Voodoo that he believes in.

Brief Background: Yaka'Zil was born in Revantusk village, 20 years ago. His father was the main Witch Doctor of the Revantusk Tribe, whereas his mother was a warrior from the Darkspear Tribe who had came into contact with the Revantusks' while battling in the Eastern Kingdoms. Yaka'Zil was taught in the ways of the Voodoo by his father, who trained him to become a Witch Doctor. Yaka'Zil became fanatical about the Loa and it affected everything he did. Due to this, he was nicknamed "Atal'ai" because of unshakeable faith. Yaka'Zil grew in power, and was often battling with the Vilebranch Trolls, sworn enemies of the Revantusks, due to his thirst for power and will to honour his tribe. This thirst for power nearly cost Yaka'Zil his life.

While he was out gathering herbs for his remedies west of the village, Yaka'Zil became carried away with his searching, causing he and his group to stray off course. He carried on searching, unafraid. However, it was not long before he was spotted by a group of Vilebranch Trolls, who proceeded to ambush the unwary Witch Doctor and his companions. Captured, he was sure that they would die.

But it was not to be. Shidayah, Yaka'Zil's sister, had raised the alarm of the groups misfortune, and soon a raiding party was readied. The Revantusks attacked the Vilebranch Trolls furiously and, despite many losses, managed to free the captured Trolls. Yaka'Zil was happy that he was free, but felt saddened.

Yaka'Zil felt he had been foolish and failed in his duty, costing many good lives in the process. He felt ashamed and angry with himself. Because of this, Yaka'Zil sought to correct his ways, and decided to seek out the Horde, to find The Darkspears his mother had told him about and to educate others of the Loa he beleived in. He wanted to learn, to harness more power and to test himself against tougher foes than the Vilebranch Trolls. Yaka'Zil vowed to the leader of the Revantusks, Primal Torntusk, that he would return to repay the debt he felt he owed towards his tribe. Making the journey through the oceans, Yaka'Zil landed in Durotar, joining the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Re: Application: Yakazil of the Revantusks

Post  Zazaji on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Sounds super great! In-game interview, yes please!

*Pokes Vee and Raha* (This was the guy I was talking about!)
Zazaji
Admin

View user profile http://cosplayblog.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Hmm...this talking you talk about, intrigues me

But seems alright where i am! And reventusks, forest trolls right? perfect!

I believe young Zaz is seeing you through the joining of the guild process? If not and i got that completly wrong Poke Myself or Varekk in game for an interview and becoming a member!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazaji on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Rahauron wrote:Hmm...this talking you talk about, intrigues me

But seems alright where i am! And reventusks, forest trolls right? perfect!

I believe young Zaz is seeing you through the joining of the guild process? If not and i got that completly wrong Poke Myself or Varekk in game for an interview and becoming a member!

RARGH! I got it! Me and Vee are gonna interview the crap out of him! Very Happy
Zazaji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks and yes, I believe the crazy Swedish woman is doing the interview lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazaji on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:38 am

*nods fiercly*
Zazaji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down