Nwashgorash *Nawsh* Elfcrusher

Go down

Nwashgorash *Nawsh* Elfcrusher

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 am

Username: Nwashgorash

Username in game. Nwashgorash

Character full name: Nwashgorashok Elfcrusher,is his full orcish name, but is known as Nwash ( by the new Horde), and Blackhand Iron Guard, in the Dark Horde.

Description of what they look like: But with his hair tied up in a ponytail and hi beard breaded

Personality: Nwash is a warrior, a sword, a waepon used by his Clan, so long has he been fighting now that is all he knows, ambushes patrols, how to make a human talk without killing him, torture (Night Elves a favourite), and obedience. You could say he has no personallty that shines as he is allways on duty to and has no free time to do much other than fight or plan the next fight, Nwash has a dark humor and tends to laugh at things, normally relating to pain and suffering, not a very clever orc, and sarcasm and clever replies tend to be taken literally as what they mean.

Brief Background: Nwash is a orc of the Blackrock Clan, not to old as he was only a just reached maturity during the second war, he was a raider in the Sythegore and learnt his trade during the battles fought then, many fights he won a few he lost, gaining scars and experience during those times, eventually defeated and nearly killed during the assault on Blackrock Spire, he and several others fled and went into hiding killing and stealing to survive till he heard about the rebuilding of there forces in Blackrock again, he and several others were sent to Kalimdor during the Third war to foster war between the Night Elves and the Ocs that Followed Thrall, Joinning the Warsong clan as raiders from Orgrimmar, it is during those time that Nwash found out his love of torturing and killing Night Elves, eventually he and the other balckrock's were ambushed during a raid on Astrannar, left for dead by the night Elves with 3 arrows in his back, he was found by some peons and brought back to Orgrimmar to heal, from there he made his way back to Balckrock Mountain, where he eventually joinned the Blackhand Legion becoming a Iron Guard, now Rend has sent him to Kalimdor, having heard of the Blackblood Clan and what they hold to be the True way of the orcs, seing that Nwash has grown bored of killing the dwarves, and wanting to find more night elves to play with, has left Blackckrock Mountain, and gone in search of battle again

Last edited by Nwashgorash on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:21 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Nwashgorash *Nawsh* Elfcrusher

Post  Zazaji on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:14 am

Sounds great to me, poke an officer online for an interview!
Zazaji
Admin

View user profile http://cosplayblog.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:22 am

Edited my application to reflect my warrior better, hope you like it Embarassed

P.S. Seing as i was reapplying with a new charcter though a new background would be more appropiate, and sorry Zaz but no trolll for me yet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum