The world is coming to an end!

Go down

The world is coming to an end!

Post  Grunnak/Varekk on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:31 pm

''The earthquakes grow worse and these elementals are restless. There are talks of the end from the twilight hammer, a clan that try to make us join them with the visions of Cho'gall! He was gul'dans apprentice of the shadow council, a powerful ogre.

Do not forget the bravery of the blackrock clan to try and destroy him, blackhands sons Rend and Maim fight hard to destroy him. It seems he remains alive! We do not know how he survived but he must be stopped! We honour the blackrocks and their strength to defeat him, and we will do it again!

I stood as I hear Garrosh hellscream appointed Warchief while the soft thrall leaves to make shaman rituals for these restless elements. We will stand and fight for hellscream with whatever comes, dedicate our lives to him and the horde.

My blood has been cleansed from the tainted blood, now carried by the red blade shaman. While she and many others show us kindness, the bloodmark still want to be rid of us. He will not drive us out, we will stand and be strong and not let him be rid of us! Fight strong blackbloods! ''

Grunnak/Varekk
Admin

View user profile http://blackbloods.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The world is coming to an end!

Post  Zazaji on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 am

[IC reply coming soon]
Zazaji
Admin

View user profile http://cosplayblog.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krogu on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:46 am

Krogu howls to the sky with excitement! " Thank the ancestors that you are free of that curse, Ivar. And, despite my lack of love for Blackhand and his sons, Orgrim Doomhammer also sought to destroy Cho'gall and his clan, and so I lend my axe to that cause. "
Krogu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wurga Bladebane on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Wurga scratched his crotch with small interest and grinned under his bag.
"A good fight eh? Sounds perfect, Count me in Top-Dog. URAH!"

Wurga Bladebane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down