The Blackblood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Hroug of the Ironhand Clan

Go down

Application - Hroug of the Ironhand Clan Empty Application - Hroug of the Ironhand Clan

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:04 am

Username:

Username in game.

Character full name: Hroug of the Ironhand Clan, Hroug Ironhand

Description of what they look like: (text and/or Photo)

Rugged, battleworn, white beard, white pony tail, broad orc warrior shoulders and a strong grip.

Personality: In life he was an aknowledged and respected member of the Ironhand clan. He was wise but wasily angered. After his rebirth as a death knight of the scourge Hroug does not know right from wrong anymore. He tries to remember his former life but the torments his mind was put up to left deep scars.

What are they like ingame? Any previous guilds that have shaped their life.

Darkspear server - Children of Hyjal
Defias Brotherhood - The Emerald Flame

I am joining Blackblood for the RP mostly. My Warrior here, Chanay is the Leader of The Emerald Flame. I am hoping we can build awesome RP lines together.

Brief Background:

Hroug has known many battles in his lifetime as a warrior and even more after his rebirth as a deathknight of the scourge. He doesn't remember anything about his former life but he picked up clues and stories about his feats of strength and wisdom from here and there. All he knows is that the scourge slaughtered his clan and his blood boils for revenge.

After his liberation from the controll of the Lich King in the battle of Light's Chappel he feels he owes a debt he can never fully repay to The Argent Dawn and especialy to their leader Highlord Tirion Fordring.

Back to top Go down

Application - Hroug of the Ironhand Clan Empty Re: Application - Hroug of the Ironhand Clan

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Looking Good.

Tell us a bit more about The Emerald Flame, as perhaps it may be a better venture to have our Guilds RP togeather, instead of you joining and having to jump between the two. This is up to you, however.

also, pardon me for the time it's taken tor espond, been very busy setting up the forums!

~ Warlord Skoul of Blackblood.

Back to top Go down

Application - Hroug of the Ironhand Clan Empty Re: Application - Hroug of the Ironhand Clan

Post  Grunnak/Varekk Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Hmm, Message Varekk ingame and we can discuss this further Hroug. =)

-Varekk, Chieftan of the Blackblood Clan.
Grunnak/Varekk
Grunnak/Varekk
Admin

https://blackbloods.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum