The Blackblood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tagrath Bladethirst

2 posters

Go down

Tagrath Bladethirst Empty Tagrath Bladethirst

Post  Quiksie Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Username in game: Tagrath

Character full name: Tagrath Bladethirst

Description:

Standing at the height of 6'2" this orc looks to be built by muscle and combat, with broad shoulders and a calculating somewhat intelligent, feral gaze its not beyond a doubt by the way he studies his surroundings that hes not your every-day cannon fodder. Scarred over the most part of his body its only safe to assume he has seen a great deal of combat, he holds the weapon in his left hand correctly and the right hand appears to be replaced with a large "bladefist". Its not news to anyone that this orc is of the Shattered Hand clan, his speech and temperment best described as experienced, yet a mania is present in his gruff, coarse voice, which is spoken clearly for the most part.

Personality:

Tends to be a sterotypical of the old Horde, yet he carries a certain feral finesse and an intelligence which certainly dictates sometime in his life he was leading, rather than following. A certain degree of warriors honour appears to be dictact his every fight, yet a mania is about him all the same. Fighting with experience and tactical thought he thinks his battles through, however when right situation occurs he allows the crimson haze to take over his thoughts and is much akin to any orc lost in the crimson rush... Hacking and stabbing away with brute strength. Though as has been said he controls himself for the most part and thinks his battles through.

Brief Background (Mandatory);

Tagrath was a few years past his adulthood when the demon lord tricked Ner'zhul, he has been present at almost every conflict that occured with the draenei. Soon after when Ner'zhul lost control of the Horde and Gul'dan gained it he eagerly awaited the next conflict, the promise Gul'dan made to the clans. All too soon it came and yet as the the Dark horde invaded the lush new world the Shattered Hand Clan was asked to remain behind, for the next few years he upped his regime of training. Earning what could be loosely described as a "middle" rank within his clan, he was charged with overseeing and commanding a small portion of warriors.

After the Horde's defeat that was followed closely by the rebuilding of the Dark Portal at behest of Ner'zhul and Gorefriend, he more than threw himself at the chance to join the raids to gather the relics from Azeroth. Carving a path of blood like many of the warriors he found all-to-soon that Gorefiend and Ner'zhul's plan had come to fruition, and they no longer needed to fight the pinkskins he so eagerly enjoyed running his blade through. At the battle of the Dark Portal that ensued he was forced to flee with the few survivors that did not manage to pass through the portal, his own bloodlust stranding him on Azeroth.

Many a moon had passed since he had joined Rend and Maim's "Horde", and as of now remained. That was until he heard an abundance of rumours regarding this "Blackblood clan". Loyal to the Dark Horde, the one and only true Horde he has decided that he would be better in use within this clan and now he seeks them out.. To help carve the path the Horde started so many moons ago.

Last edited by Quiksie on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

Quiksie

Back to top Go down

Tagrath Bladethirst Empty Re: Tagrath Bladethirst

Post  Gordug Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 am

Accepted!

Poke Grunnak or myself in-game for an invite which will be later followed an IC interview!
Gordug
Gordug

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiksie Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:34 am

LOK'TAR OGAR!!

I'll transfer and race change soon, I need to get some money together. I had to buy a few presents at the behest of the slave driver that lives with me :'(

I'll be there soon, hgnrr need to farm that damn bladefist then the ALLIANCE DOGS WILL PAY! hurr. See you soon o>

Quiksie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum