The Blackblood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Duntha

3 posters

Go down

Application: Duntha Empty Application: Duntha

Post  McDunth Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:13 am

Character name: Duntha Terrorscyth "Shadowripper".

Description: Duntha has a blue greyed skin. His eyes color is normally red, but when he's mad, they'll be red all over. He also carries a long scar from his left shoulder to his right buttcheek.

Behavior: He's often calm, none-caring. He would mostly be silent. He often doesn't really see what people means sometimes and just keeps silent. When enraged he would be bloodthirsty, and wouldn't stop until a very good reason have been pointed out. He can also be a bit mad from his deeds in the second war and third but that's also where he got his silent, none-caring side.

Background: Part of the Stormreaver Clan. Raised in Shadowmoon Valley. He was trained as a warrior... Until the first war, where he was forced to become trained as a warlock. Duntha was trained with both warrior skill and warlock power. During the very start of the first war he went along with the frontlines. He wasn't really presented as a warlock at the start. He was a grunt with the power of a warlock. He fought with using shadow bolt in middle of battle. He was strong fighter often wielded a two-handed axe into battle. Duntha fought in the fall of Stormwind. After the battle when Stormwind was in ruins, humans panicking around. Duntha along with whole Horde army, slaughtered every human within the city. Some fellow warlocks within the city were able to capture some of the humans. Duntha was asked to be their torturer and find out anything intreseting that the humans would say or show. Duntha took this request graciously, happy for what he was going to do for them. Duntha took even time to listen to the humans while they begged for mercy to be released from the torment. Duntha learned to the word pain after this experiance. After the fall of Stormwind he was still within the Horde. It wasn't until the second war he was really assigned as proper warlock. Duntha got himself into the Shadow Council. Since Duntha was really intrested in the human anatomy he was given a quest. The quest would change his work forever. The making of death knight. Duntha was told and accepted into the order and secrets of creating one. He was among those few that watched the very first of a Death knight to be born, Teron Gorefiend. Gul'dan's very first Death knight... Duntha was among the few warlocks that got the power of making an undead. Though Duntha's undeads were never really completed. He lacked power and the initial wisdom, teaching to make it complete. Duntha undeads... Were hard to make. He often got knocked out or very sick after the creation. His undeads were often failed ghouls... But the ghouls were still deadly even if they weren't much use. He was feared by the other clans... The whole Shadow Council was feared. Then during the second war when Gul'dan betrayed the Horde. Duntha was wanted by the Horde... For being a follower of Gul'dan. Duntha was forced to live as a exile. During his time as an exile he learned more about the humans... He also saw his time of getting some humans to work under him. He used a small family in Hillsbrad as his slaves. But in the end he killed them all.
He atlast got captured... Sent to a interment camp in Hillsbrad. But he was among the few that was able to escape.

Last edited by McDunth on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong spelling on Mad. Made the background... Very much more increased.)

McDunth

Back to top Go down

Application: Duntha Empty Re: Application: Duntha

Post  Daroone Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 am

I saw several Type-o's, but it looks good to me, however, the officers would be the one which decides if you are going to be accepted or not.

Good luck!
Daroone
Daroone

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:19 am

thank you for applying to the Blackblood Clan, there is only piece of your application not up to par standard -

Length of background. Please don't be shy and show us your creativity and willingness to write!

The background is a bit short, if you'd be interested in writing a paragraph or a couple of more lines I'd happily read it.

Gordug
Gordug

Back to top Go down

Application: Duntha Empty Re: Duntha

Post  McDunth Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 am

I fixed a much longer background for him,yes. I hope it has some of the needed information. But I didn't put so much details... Cause I like to show the details in IC. Why I haven't put any information about his size or hair... Is cause I have a hard time deciding... How he should look IC. But I'll put the information on the application once I'm done with deciding.

McDunth

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 am

Err.. right, after reading your background there are some parts that would seem to big up your character a ridiculous amount. Namely the whole aspect of being able to create DK's, only Gul'dan and the seniors of the Shadow Council were capable of that, to put yourself on par with me is bordering on power-play in my view.
Gordug
Gordug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum