The Blackblood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Rhuuz

2 posters

Go down

Application - Rhuuz Empty Application - Rhuuz

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Character full name: Ruuhz

This includes nicknames they have been called.

Description of what they look like: (text and/or Photo)

Ruuhz is rather fit, after constant battle with animals out in the world, trying to tame them to his will one at a time. He has many scars all over his body, mostly after wrestling animals down. He seems to be missing one finger, a left pinky, after meeting first time with Hellvern

Personality: Relaxed and cheerful, Ruuhz finds many occations to laugh and smile

What are they like ingame? Any previous guilds that have shaped their life.

Warloving and mad with pets, Ruuhz has evolved a somewhat dark humour, and some would call, a bad smell (even for a orc!) Ruuhz never joined with the big groups of the Horde, allways strifed to work alone and independant, even after his big brother joined a faction of the Horde, and disowned Ruuhz

Brief Background:

Ruuhz was raised in a small tribe on the borderlands of the Horde's terretory but after a clash with the village elder, due to being forced to Serve the Horde, Ruuhz left his tribe and tried to work on his own skills as a hunter, with mixed results... One day he was captured by a group of Human hunters, despite there being a patrol of Ogrimmar's "finest" nearby to save him. After Ruuhz managed to escape by breaking his
cage and slaying all the hunters that caught him he swore a oath to never follow the Horde, not now, not never!

Age, siblings or children. Where have they been. All the good things that happened to them and bad.

Ruuhz is about 24 years old, being the younger brother of two. His brother, Raahz is about 32 years old. Ruuhz figured out long time ago to not work well with the Horde, but seeing as the Alliance is even worse , he settled on that horde merchants are worthy of giving him money for items, no more, no less. If possible Ruuhz will not enter a town or village of the horde unless forced to by other means.

(this is a relatively new toon (3 hours at the time of writing) so this is not final edition of the story, just a brief summary... is subject to change at any and no time ^^ )

Last edited by Ruuhz on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Application - Rhuuz Empty Re: Application - Rhuuz

Post  Zazaji Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:16 am

I like it a lot, the story's got personality. I'll poke you in-game as I said, but if I'm not online, feel free to talk to Varekk or Vólkan instead Smile
Zazaji
Zazaji
Admin

http://cosplayblog.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkan Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Nice application Smile Whisper Volkán, cause you won't find a Vólkan Razz silly Zaz.

Volkan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazaji Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Ahahaha.. sorry. was tired... ehe.. I meant Volkán...
Zazaji
Zazaji
Admin

http://cosplayblog.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down