The Blackblood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application- Qúadagh

3 posters

Go down

Application- Qúadagh Empty Application- Qúadagh

Post  Qúadagh Sat May 21, 2011 10:33 am

Username:
Qúadagh, Valtén

Character full name:
Qúadagh Windfury

Description of what they look like:
Long black hair, Ocean blue eyes but they can change into marble white eyes before he battles his foes and Scars all over his arms.

Personality:
A calm minded Orc shaman that has respect for other members of the Horde but just before a battle, he calls on Al'Akir to gain his strength and his voice deepens and his rage over takes him.

Brief Background:

I was raised in a village called Stonard, in the Swamp of Sorrows. When I was able to hold my first weapon, my father, Kholék, took me into the middle of the swamp and left me there. It is the way my family goes, to prove our selves if we are true warriors. I had to survive out there for three years, then I can return to Stonard.
Two years in the swamp, I learned how to control animals and use nature to heal my wounds. One night, I saw a light in the forest. It was calling out to me. I followed the light deeper into the swamp. I never heard the swamp so calm, not an animal getting eaten by its hunter. Soon I knew what was causing the light, it was a Lo'Gosh.
The Lo'Gosh sent me a message inside my thought and it said to me "You, Qúadagh, have been chosen to be a shaman for the Horde. Your quest in the swamp is coming to an end. But a new quest will begin if you accept my spirit with yours. The quest is that you travel to Kalimdor and protect the land from any invaders until your Spirit has left your body. So... do you accept this Quest?"
I replied to the Lo'Gosh with honor inside me "Dabu, itz an honor to accept this quest"
The Lo'Gosh bows down to me, leeps into my into my body and we have become one. I have never felt so much strengh inside me and I know what my goal is in life.
I return to the village and I saw my father for the last time. I told him what has happen while I was in the swamp. He was proud of me and so gave me both of his War-maces which have served him for forty years protecting the village and now they belong to me.
So I set off to Kalimdor and protecting the lands until my life ends.

Qúadagh

Back to top Go down

Application- Qúadagh Empty Qúadaghs past continue

Post  Qúadagh Sat May 21, 2011 5:58 pm

While I was traveling through Kalimdor protecting villages from the alliance. Rage took control of me when I took one of their lives. One night, I had a vision, my home village was getting burned to the ground by the alliance. I had to do something... And so I did. One month later, I had reach the Swamp of Sorrows, hoping that the alliance didn't attack yet. But I was too late. There was nothing left but ash. I walked over where my house and the only thing I found was my fathers necklace. I grasp it in my hands and my heart starts to beat like a war drum, my eyes start to burn in rage and my spirit was cold as Northrend.
So I travelled to close village that the alliance owned and I set my angor to anyone I see. I burned down every building I saw, slaughter everyone who tried to stop me and torn out their hearts. But it was not just the soldiers I killed... I also killed the woman and children. When the alliance village was nothing but ash, my rage has vanished and I realized what I have done. I was ashamed for what I have done. The screams from the human woman and the cries of the children will haunt me for the rest of my life. So I travelled alone and learned to control my rage. But the lives I've on that day will haunt me until I die.

((Sorry this wasn't in the application because my computer was shutting down on me))

Qúadagh

Back to top Go down

Application- Qúadagh Empty Re: Application- Qúadagh

Post  Grimdon Sun May 22, 2011 7:24 am

It sounds good, also you could instead of dumping it again, edited the first post, but who cares? I don't.
In my opinion it looks fine, maybe a little to "dramatic" and something we all heard of before. The 3 years in the wildness, the great warrior that returns, after a "farsight" or a dream, and when he is home, everyhting is burnt down.
Well, Good luck :-)

Grimdon
Admin

http://coreblog.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zazaji Sun May 22, 2011 8:39 am

Well I at least loved it. Please poke any officer online (me, Volkán or Varekk) for your invite.
Zazaji
Zazaji
Admin

http://cosplayblog.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down