The Blackblood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nor'Gul the Felbringer

2 posters

Go down

Nor'Gul the Felbringer Empty Nor'Gul the Felbringer

Post  Nor'Gul Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Username in game. Gnivil

Character full name: Nor'Gul the Felbringer

Description of what they look like: ogre magi, green eyes, teeth are bleached yellow and green, has red and green tatoos all over his body, 'mohawk' style hair.

Personality: Cares little for others, and seeks only to gain power for himself. He doesn't really care for the Burning Legion, the Dark Horde, Horde, Alliance, anyone, he has only 2 rules.

1) If you go against his quest for power, you are a sworn enemy
2) If you assist him in his quest for power, you are a friend
3) If you do nothing to either prevent or assist him in his quest for power, he'll leave you alone

Brief Background: Nor'Gul was born about 5 years before the opening of the dark portal and so while unable to participate in the first war, he did manage to participate in the Second, and he was one of the many ogre enforcers to be turned into an ogre magi during it. He managed to escape the wrath of the alliance after the Horde lost, and survived on his own for many years. He then travelled around, and started to wonder the meaning of his existence. Then he thought, there is no purpose, you need to create your own; and so he decided that his purpose would be to become the most powerful sorcerer in the entire world, even stronger than Medivh. So since that day he has worked to achieve that goal, which he still has not.

OOC info: My guy's OOC race is undead, and while he used to be in the Cult of Shadow, he is now ICly dead, and so I'm going in on this 'new' character for a fresh start. Also, I was in the old clan as a half-ogre called Moxal, but I decided to rejoin as a different character, hope this is ok.

Nor'Gul

Back to top Go down

Nor'Gul the Felbringer Empty Re: Nor'Gul the Felbringer

Post  Gordug Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Interesting to say the least.

Those suits are quite hard to farm though, won't lie about that.
Gordug
Gordug

Back to top Go down

Post  Nor'Gul Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:50 pm

I know that, but I'm level 85 so I can just farm all the mats from that ogre place and learn the recipe, can't I?

Nor'Gul

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:01 pm

You can't tailor it anymore I read. You have to run the instance every time for the Ogre feller to do it for you I think.
Gordug
Gordug

Back to top Go down

Post  Nor'Gul Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Orly? Well, I might have to rethink my character, perhaps even race changing and making him not an ogre...
Edit: Actually, I just read up on it and I can't find anywhere that says it's not tailorable.

Nor'Gul

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Well, it's really up to you. We'd of course be happy to help you get the recipe and / or farm it, it may have been that the recipe itself has been removed, but I'm not sure. Otherwise your application is quite fine.
Gordug
Gordug

Back to top Go down

Post  Nor'Gul Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Ok, so I should just get a few of the suits for my interview?

Nor'Gul

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:09 am

Aye, each lasts ten minutes so you'd be looking to get quite a few.

Gordug
Gordug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum