The Blackblood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattrath Pilgramage

4 posters

Go down

Shattrath Pilgramage Empty Shattrath Pilgramage

Post  Adrona Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:04 am

Hey Gordug/Morthimus, it's me. *points at poster name*

Wait wait wait, before you close the post, take a read please. If you go to the DefiasRP site, under events, there should be a thread called [25-26 February] The Battle of Shattrath Memorial Pilgramige. Take your time, go take a read. I'll be here waiting.

*Waits as you add a tab and go take a look, then come back*

So? Would any of you Blackbloods be interested in conducting a few ambushes, maybe a massacre or two? You can do this either ICly as a Blackbloods event, or ICly as native outland orcs whilst the Blackbloods stay in...where-ever it is you guys stay.

Trying to grab as many orcs as I can to give Thelos' event a little more oomph than them roflstomping the local mobs. If you guys have something else going on that day, then that's fine. Just wanted to see if you or any other crazy demon orcs wanted in on this.

Adrona

Back to top Go down

Shattrath Pilgramage Empty Re: Shattrath Pilgramage

Post  Grimdon Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 am

Sorry for not having this announced properly (though it's clearly wrotten in General Discussion, you've must neglected it), but Gordug has left World of Warcraft, and the guild is as inactive as a guild can be. A vast attempt to restore it on Argent Dawn is currently running though.
On behalf of Gordug, we are sorry to say no thanks, though I wish you the best of luck with your event as it do really sound as something of interest;)

Grimdon
Admin

http://coreblog.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Grunnak/Varekk Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Indeed, Grimdon is right we have moved realm for a bit.
It would've been perfect for us fel-orcs and Fel-elves to join in though, if only Gordug hadn't of given up so quick. Oh well.
Grunnak/Varekk
Grunnak/Varekk
Admin

https://blackbloods.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordug Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Less incentive to give up if I wasn't the only one making events and running the guild.
Gordug
Gordug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum